Section 1 Controller
The controller is Vonovia SE (Universitätsstrasse 133, 44803 Bochum, Germany; phone: +49 234 314-0; fax: +49 234 314 888-4414; email: email@example.com).
Section 2 Definitions
- The term “websites” hereafter comprises internet sites that are made available by Vonovia SE and companies affiliated with Vonovia SE pursuant to Section 15 AktG.
Section 3 Type, Scope and Purpose of Cookies
- We use different kinds of cookies on our websites:
a. Functional cookies make it possible for our websites to function. They are required for the basic functions of our websites.
b. The use of tracking cookies allows us to determine, among other things, how many people visit our websites and how they behave while visiting them – that is, which functions they use. Analytical cookies are also tracking cookies that are used to collect this information and analyze it for statistical purposes.
- Session cookies” are stored only for the duration of your visit to our websites; that is, during your current visit to one of our websites or during a browser session.
- “Persistent cookies” are stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device beyond the individual visit to our websites or a browser session. They enable us to recognize you the next time you visit our websites and make it easier for you to use them (for instance, they show you real estate offers that you saved as favorites last time you visited).
- Some cookies were placed by us and are under our control. Other cookies are placed on our websites by third parties (third-party cookies). In some circumstances, we do not know third parties that place cookies via our websites. There are also circumstances in which we are not aware of all cookies that are placed by third parties on our websites. We do not monitor these third-party cookies, with the exception of analytical cookies that we use to analyze our websites.
- Please see the Notes to this cookie data protection notice for additional information on the cookies we use on our websites.
Section 4 Management and Deletion of Cookies and Exercising of Your Right of Revocation
- You can withdraw your consent at any time pursuant to Section 5 No. 1 by changing your browser configuration and disabling cookies (see Section 5 No. 3). If you would like to revoke your consent to third-party cookies, please contact the provider of the cookie in question. You can find further information in the privacy statements and cookie policies of the individual provider. Please go to the link in the table in the Notes of this cookie data protection notice.
- Please note that you can continue to visit and use our websites after you disable cookies by changing your browser configuration. However, disabling cookies may mean you are no longer able to fully use the functions on our websites.
Section 5 Use of Econda Web Analysis Tool
- On this website, we use the web analysis service of our service provider Econda GmbH. This tool uses “cookies,” which are text files stored on your computer that enable an analysis of how you use the website. We have activated IP anonymity on this website. This truncates and anonymizes your IP address. At our instruction, our service provider will collect information about your recent visits to our website – such as how you navigate within our site – and will use this information both to analyze your use of the site and to compile reports about website activities on our behalf.
- We use this web analysis service to analyze and better understand how visitors use our website so we can design it more intuitively. We store and process the collected data for a duration of 24 months. The legal basis for the storage of cookies and the further analysis of collected data is your consent pursuant to Article 6 (1) sentence 1a GDPR. You may withdraw your consent at any time with future effect in our cookie settings.
Description of Cookies and Modification of Consent